Past Episodes

In this Episode 41 of MyDenmarkTV.com we talk about Danish kroner and give you some facts about the currency, share some tips where to buy a computer cheap, take you to Lagkagehuset (yummy) nearby the Central station, provide a good job hunting resource and finally cover the Arken exhibition you can visit in Copenhagen. Enjoy the episode!

Websites and resources shared in this Episode are as follows:
www.edbpriser.dk (Consumer electronics - online)
www.humac.dk (Apple premium reseller)
www.elgiganten.dk (El Giganten - consumer electronics)
www.fona.dk (Fona - consumer electronics)
www.workindenmark.dk (Work in Denmark - for job hunters)
www.arken.dk (Arken Exhibition)
youtube.com/user/ARKENmuseum (Arken's YouTube channel)

Danish words mentioned in the Episode:
Priser - Prices
Kager - Cakes

Other Useful Resources:
Bookatable.com (A restaurant booking site - free and instantly confirmed)
CopenhagenClicks.com (An ever-growing collection of web resources to make your stay more fun and enjoyable)
Consult with MyDenmarkTV team (Via telephone, to help you make your stay in Denmark more enjoyable)
MyDenmarkTV.com Copenhagen Tours (Book a guided tour by water or by bicycle and explore the best of the sights and sounds of Copenhagen)

1. Episode # 2 – The transportation system in Denmark, the Danish language, studying resource and 4 more fun places/activities when being in Copenhagen
  2. Episode # 27 – 2nd Least Corrupt, Doctor Appointment, Health System, Job Interview Tips, Winter Sports

Comments

13 Responses to “Episode # 41 – Danish Kroner, Cheap Computers, Yummy Cakes, Job Hunting Resource and Arken”

1. Kwasi Sefa Antwi says:

I love this show because it is very educative and informative. I will like to know if you can do a show extensively on the transportation system in Denmark, and Cover issues like (1)(reading the train and bus time table to know when a bus or train will be coming. (2) How to calculate and know which Zones you will use when travelling from one point to the other. A brief interview with DSV will also add a flavour to the show on this subject matter.

Kwasi Sefa Antwi, Denmark

2. aileen says:

Hello neveryone , i like this show .. thanks for the information about denmark .. . im working in hong kong but i also have a plan to visit denmark in the near future . .thanks for all of u

3. Julie says:

Hello Kwasi Sefa Antwi,

Thanks for the suggestion- understanding the zone and public transportation in DK can be difficult because there are so many rules so yes, we will try to cover this issue in the future.

Julie

4. OPEOLUWA OLADIPO JAMES says:

HI my name is opeoluwa oladipo james. i’d like to visit denmark this year. thanks

5. Toi says:

Actually, I wanna buy a Notebook so I will check the website og this place :)

6. surrai surrai ReemK says:

Thanks again for the information concerning buying computers, I loved the cake ,,
    Keep the good work and looking forward for more episodes,, hope to see soon more segments on flowers and botanical gardens as we r in spring now.
    Best wishes

7. Journalist Pero says:

I watch all of your shows, and I still don’t understand, are you promoting Danmark or Danish’s companies?

According to the Danish Consumer Ombudsman (International Journalist Ethical Codeks): The hidden nature of commercial communications characterised by debibreted intention on the part of the sender to disguise the commercial message and its purpose to induce the consumer to buy a specific product….

Codecs and legislation

An advertisment ( all media includeing an internet) shall be framed in such a way that it will be clearly understood…. so, separated from the information…

This episod and some other, are completely breaking the rules unprofessionally or by purpose? Fx. (Nordea bank logo-on the begining of the “Stand up” , BR, Påske in FØTEX, Humac’s computers, etc…..

BTW. Hidden commercial are even illegal :)

8. Julie says:

Hi Pero,

Thanks for your comment. Well, if you’re questioning about our intention with the show please go to our “About” page and also our “Sponsor” page to learn more about our project. The show is created with the purpose of showing life in Denmark from a foreigner’s perspective, and of course, it’s more interesting to do so by showing real life, real events on the street than in a studio in front of a screen :-) So I just want to clarify on your concern shortly, we don’t apply hidden advertisements and any advertisement or sponsorship will always be announced openly. Otherwise, I hope that you enjoy our shows :-)

Kind regards,
    Julie

9. Journalist Pero says:

Hi Jula

I was thinking how mr. Vladimir Chen will answer in my question, cause I have read your impressum and sponsorship section…and I found only this:

“For all business-related inquiries (sponsors, product reviews, partnerships, etc.) please email Vladimir Chen – Business Development (below). Additional information about MyDenmarkTV.com is related below.”

or this:

Sponsorship

“To contact MyDenmarkTV about sponsorships, partnerships, product reviews, and other business-related inquiries, please email Vladimir Chen – Business Development by filling out the form below”

BTW. Julia: you could avoid that ” Stand UP” front of the Nordea bank, around the Copenhagen are a lot’s of parks, other banks and even Christiania (non commercial district).

Kind regards,

Pero

10. barbara says:

Hi! Thanks for sharing the useful informations what i will really need in my future. I’m going to visit Denmark next year & I think I will email for mr Vladimir Chen before depart.

11. ruahafza says:

i want to get job in Denmark,now im working in Danish IT ompany. and i wish to stay there and build up my carrer.can i do this with your help, friends……..

12. Marcelino Q. Lorion says:

Hi, friends help me to live and stay in Denmark together with my family. Denmark is for me ;)

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. [...] Original post:  Episode # 41 – Danish Kroner, Cheap Computers, Yummy Cakes, Job … [...]