Watch Newest Episode

Wow, we made it to the 100th episode on MyDenmarkTV.com. We have a bad and a good news. Watch the episode to find out what those are. And read the blog post by Vladimir to get a little a bit of the background info.

Random screenshot from the episode Episode 100

1. Let’s View it as Closing an Old Chapter and Beginning a New One

Comments

18 Responses to “Episode # 100 – Mountain Bouldering Competition and Finishing a Chapter and Beginning a New One”

1. Christina says:

This is very sad :( . Is almost a year now that i am not missing any episode …. And every time was very good …. I hope to see you all soon back in action . And i hope ofc that Julie will continue as fresh as she was at episode 1 , with all the cute face together , Li Yuan , Sabine and Tim :)

JulieTran Reply:

Dear Christina,

Thank you so much for your support – I truly appreciate it and also happy to know that you have followed us from the beginning and still remember my fresh and “innocent” face at episode 1 :-) . We will do our best to get back as soon as possible so please stay tuned :-)

Kind regards,

Julie

2. Agreed. Very sad news. As recently arrived foreigners in Denmark, your show has been a source of appreciated information, as well as inspiration, for ways to get the most out of our time here.

All the best for the future.

M & H.

JulieTran Reply:

Dear Matt and Helene,

It’s always good for us to know that you have benefited from our show and that we have helped you to make your stay easier in Denmark so THANK YOU! All the best to you too and please continue to follow our journey :-)

Kind regards,
    Julie

3. Mihaela says:

This is really very sad. I already miss you guys. :( I can’t wait to see you again till than I will review the past episodes …over and over again :)

Kind regards
    Mihaela

JulieTran Reply:

Dear Mihaela,

Thanks so much for your comment. We do miss doing the show too and it was even weird for Vladimir not to publish a show last Wednesday, but we’re also very excited working on the upcoming shows so see you soon:-)

Kind regards,

Julie

4. Luka says:

Dear MyDkTv team,

don’t even have to say how does this make me feel. :(
    THANK YOU so much for the past two years. They were wondeful! My week started on Wednesdays and I was amazed, laughed, learned, ‘hygged’… Thank you once again,
    I wish you all the best. Looking forward to the new chapter,

Sincerely,
    Luka

JulieTran Reply:

Dear Luka,

It touched our heart to know how much the show means to you during the past two years. THANK YOU. All the best to you too and see you soon :-)

Kind regards,

Julie

5. surrai surrai ReemK says:

Dear Mydenmarktv team,
    Thanks so much for the great information you provided us all thru the 100 episodes, I know its not a good bye but looking forward to seeing episode #101 soon.
    Best wishes
    Surrai Reem

6. Looking very much forward to episodes 100-1000. We are chafing at the bit to see more Great Danes!

7. Nanna Schacht says:

Hello mydenmarktv
    Regarding press releases – which mail address should I use?
    Best regards Nanna Schacht, Night of Culture in Copenhagen

8. Patricia says:

Looking forward to hear about all those exciting ideas and suggestions about Cph and Denmark. Please, I hope this summer with no news from this amazing group will only mean that you are all taking a long deep breath.

Greetings from a Spaniard resident in Cph.

9. Louie says:

Hey guys,

I like your site and your show. I enjoyed watching your videos. Denmark is such a wonderful country and how I wish I could visit there in the future.

More power to MyDenMarkTV.com

cheers,
    Louie

10. André says:

How much????

So, Mr. Chen and Mrs. Tran…how much does it take to get you guys back on air?

I finally took the courage and saw the last episode. I was saving for a good day. You know, like a good wine… you save it for a good occasion.

I can say now that the 100th episode was very nice and fruity, mild and relaxing. I loved to see everybody on stage. You should have done that more often:-)

Where are you guys? Let’s get in touch.

André

11. Aleksandra says:

Hello Everyone!!

I really enjoy watching the videos with all of you. Great work, I am always getting some inspirationg also to write me blog ( http://www.meyouucn.blogspot.com )

Looking forward to the next video,

Best regards,

Aleksandra

12. Great show as always, we love it, thanks guys.

13. Wilma says:

I just found this site while looking for more information about studying and working in Denmark. Could someone tell me which indoor climbing place this is? Thank you!

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. [...] we created back in time (i.e. to never miss an episode) very seriously. And here we are – Episode # 100! [...]