Past Episodes

We are back with another Episode # 12 of MyDenmarkTV.com where we make a reference to EuroStat which stated that Denmark is the most expensive country in EU in the 4 categories.
We introduce you to the library system in Denmark and as different possibilities of borrowing materials upon your arrival or while the entire stay.

As in Episode # 4 we introduced you to the concept of Danish hygge, this time Liyuan shares her opinion on the drinking culture in Denmark. A viewer's question about how to change the tourist visa to a working visa has been selected and answered on the show. Finally, some tips are waiting for you if you are in Denmark and want to visit other countries on a weekend or something.

All that in the special edition #12.

Websites and resources shared in this Episode are as follows:
http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu (European Commission Statistics about Europe) www.bibliotek.dk (Check out the National library database)
www.mydenmarktv.dk (Watch Episode #4)
www.nyidanmark.dk (Denmark Immigration Authorities)
www.dfdsseaways.dk (Ferry trips to Oslo)

Danish words mentioned in the Episode:
Bibliotek - Library
Kommune - Municipality
At låne - Borrow

Other Useful Resources:
Bookatable.com (A restaurant booking site - free and instantly confirmed)
CopenhagenClicks.com (An ever-growing collection of web resources to make your stay more fun and enjoyable)
Consult with MyDenmarkTV team (Via telephone, to help you make your stay in Denmark more enjoyable)
MyDenmarkTV.com Copenhagen Tours (Book a guided tour by water or by bicycle and explore the best of the sights and sounds of Copenhagen)

1. Episode # 1 – Danish Weather, Bicycles, Visa, Residence Permit, Work permit, Jobs in Denmark, Must-see Places in Copenhagen.

Comments

8 Responses to “Episode # 12 – Expensive Denmark, Library System, Drinking Culture, From Visit to Work Visa, Neighbouring Countries”

1. mentux says:

Thanks Liyuan, great episode, handy information :)

2. kel d says:

A great episode.

You asked about opinions about Danish drinking culture? It’s all lovely and hygge until you go into a bodega or a casino. Or if you stand in a queue in Netto behind a man who has just put several bottles into the return machine so he can buy 6 beers at 10am.
    Or you are stood next to a man completely passed out in Roskilde and no one is even looking even though he could be quite unwell.

My opinion is that the Danish drinking culture could be improved by Danes being willing to look at the darker side of excessive alcohol consumption. Especially if they are willing to do what I did and ask “hey, man, are you alright?”

3. Li Yuan says:

Hey guys, thanks so much for the comments. I am glad you enjoyed the episode.

4. henry thompson says:

i want to know how to get a tourist visa to visit denmark am from ghana

5. kazi burhanul islam says:

Hay I am from bangladesh. I would like to do job in denmak. will you give me some advise to get visa.thanks.

6. Md.naimul haque bishal says:

Hay I am from Bangladesh.I want to live and work in Denmark as like a Denmark citizen.will you give me some advice to how i wanna be a citizen in Denmark?

7. imad krrambo says:

Dear freind its almost impossible to get a visa to denmark spaecially if you come where I come from from the wrong part of this world.
    So I advise you to look for another country because denmark is becoming unfreindly for forgeiners.

8. Jona Batula says:

Hi!, its my first time to visit to your website. I’m interested in going there. I’m a Filipino citizen working in Brunei Darussalam just want to know how can i apply and where can I apply for my visa.