Past Episodes

In this Episode 45 of MyDenmarkTV.com we take you to the heart of Nørrebro again, but this time to show you the night life in Copenhagen at Rust, one of the best clubs in town. To balance the show a little bit we also show how diverse Nørrebro is by visiting Verdenskultucentret. Enjoy the Episode where we interview Sven Houlberg from Rust and Samaira Ali from Verdenskultucentret.

Websites and resources shared in this Episode are as follows:
www.rust.dk (Rust Club)
www.verdenskulturcentret.dk (Verdenskulturcentret)

Other Useful Resources:
Bookatable.com (A restaurant booking site - free and instantly confirmed)
CopenhagenClicks.com (An ever-growing collection of web resources to make your stay more fun and enjoyable)
Consult with MyDenmarkTV team (Via telephone, to help you make your stay in Denmark more enjoyable)
MyDenmarkTV.com Copenhagen Tours (Book a guided tour by water or by bicycle and explore the best of the sights and sounds of Copenhagen)

1. Episode # 43 – Nørrebro – One of the Most Popular Districts of Copenhagen. Here is Why.

Comments

8 Responses to “Episode # 45 – Nightlife of Copenhagen at Rust and Verdenskulturcentret – All to be found in Nørrebro”

1. Jun says:

Hey guys, this is very interesting video about Copenhagen. I am sure foreigners and tourists won’t get bored in this place when strolling at night. And that Verdenskultucentret in Nørrebro, there are still more stories foreigners love to learn from it.
    Nice work guys.

2. Nelson Aldape says:

Hi! Great chapter! It was really interesting and useful to know about this world culture center, I hope someday meet it.I have the question if is it possible to contact toi, I´m from México(colima) too, and so I would like to meet people from my country in Denmark.
    Greetings!

3. Nelson Aldape says:

*the host Toi Chew

4. Nes says:

Beautiful episode! I learned a lot again about norrebro.Keep up the good work guys! Cheers!

5. surrai surrai Reem says:

This episode was very informative I liked the idea of the cultural center , I am sure all can benefit from the center were people from different nationalities can learn about the others and interact and understand each other’s traditions and way of life. Maybe this would end hatred and bring all civilizations closer.
    As for the night light segment many would love to know what is going on each night at such night clubs.
    Well done and keep the good work

6. Lucian says:

Very interesting information about the cultural center. Speaking about clubs,…well I am not a such a big fan.
    Good work!

7. Hi there!!!

I enjoyed very much the show, I’m mexican and I think it’s a great idea to show us the most representatives places of your country in such a
    funny and professional way, congrats to the hosts, they’re great!!!!

8. Leila says: