Past Episodes

This can be one of the loveliest episode of ours because it covers kids in Denmark. In this episode, we talk about the Danish daycare/kindergarten system and give you some tips on how to get registered.

We also explore the Danish pacifier tree tradition and show you the real shots (coincidence) of the two Danish families following the tradition.

At the busiest mall in Frederiksberg, we interview some Danish parents about their parental leave and find out what kind of toys the Danish youngsters love most.

Enjoy the episode and leave us your comments.
Websites and resources shared in this Episode are as follows:
www.kk.dk (Childcare & schooling in Copenhagen - Citizen service)

Danish words mentioned in the Episode:
Vuggestuen - Daycare
Børnehave - Kindergarten
Suttertræ - Pacifier tree

Other Useful Resources:
Bookatable.com (A restaurant booking site - free and instantly confirmed)
CopenhagenClicks.com (An ever-growing collection of web resources to make your stay more fun and enjoyable)
Consult with MyDenmarkTV team (Via telephone, to help you make your stay in Denmark more enjoyable)
MyDenmarkTV.com Copenhagen Tours (Book a guided tour by water or by bicycle and explore the best of the sights and sounds of Copenhagen)

1. Episode # 3 – Accommodation in Denmark, the Danish Royal family, study Danish, interviews, restaurants

Comments

9 Responses to “Episode # 36 – Danish Kids, Daycare Tips, Pacifier Tree, Parental Leave in Denmark, Toys and More”

1. Gary M. Castaneda says:

Nice..great episode for families who are moving to Denmark.. a glimpse of the family life and kids in DK ;-)

2. vanessa hyldkrog says:

Hey Lyuan,

Nice to learn about the kids in Denmark, it was very interesting to see the pacifier tree =o)

Ps. Can’t wait for the next episode, fashion in Denmark !!!

Love,
    Vanessa.

3. Necel Dy says:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think I saw the pacifier tree in frederiksberg park? Cool episode. Whew..snow! haha! Keep up the good work. I’m kinda missing Katie. Is she happen to be on vacation? ‘Til yor next episode :)

4. SlayerKat says:

The Pacifier Tree was very interesting. I’ve visited Denmark many times since I was a baby and I never knew about that Danish tradition.

5. fb_avatar VladimirChen says:

Thank you guys for your comments. We are glad you liked this episode.

Necel, Katie is not in our team any longer please read our Team Updates on our blog at http://www.mydenmarktv.com/blog/

We are adding new co-hosts and we are excited to introduce them in the new episodes to come. Stay tuned!

Vladimir

6. surrai surrai Reem says:

Hi I liked the idea of the pacifier tree very much I will talk about it to my friends maybe we can do it here too, keep the good work and looking forward to seeing episode #37 soon.
    Best regards
    Surrai Reem

7. nasif says:

very good information website for the immigrants like me

8. Stacy says:

This is great information for people living in Denmark or planning to move there!

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. [...] The first response I got was a reference to Episode 36 of My Denmark TV. [...]